We are looking for a Junior Project Manager
Creatriks developed Facility – an innovative application that replaces all traditional methods of organizing work and communicating in the hospitality industry, while improving work process efficiency and supporting quicker communication between units, better control over work organization, as well as information and data traceability. Today Facility is used by over 100 accommodation providers in Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia, and we are also planning to expand to overseas markets.
What do we expect?
- Level VI or VII education (education in the field of tourism is an advantage);
- Fluency in Spanish and English (German language is an advantage);
- Experience in hotel business is desired (student jobs will count);
- A people person;
- Good communication skills;
Your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Planning and managing the projects of implementing the application for new clients;
- Training the users;
- Drawing up user manuals and other documentation;
- Working with clients in the field while implementing the application;
- Collecting data for analyzing the results of using the application;
- User support;
- Communication with employees in hotels.
We are offering:
- A fixed-term employment contract with a 3-month probation period;
- Work in one of the fastest growing startups in the hospitality industry;
- Work in a young and ambitious team;
- Numerous trips.
Please, send us your CV and cover letter in Slovene or English language to email@example.com by 29 January 2017. We expect our new colleague to begin work in second half of February 2017.